COVID-19 News Update from ALPS
Hello to all of our customers, partners, and fellow professionals.
We are living in unprecedented times. The recent proliferation of COVID 19 has stunned the world and it seems like we have more questions than answers.
While some uncertainty awaits, the silver lining is that business is strong in your sector. And we’re right by your side.
Throughout our various levels of social distancing and healthy practices, we haven’t slowed down for a moment. ALPS is full speed ahead.
We continue to operate as normal and, as they always are, ALPS Inspection's team of experts are standing by for any technical support needs that arise on your end.
We have armed the remote-armada to ensure your business doesn’t miss a beat.
- Our entire service team is standing by to take your call, they haven’t lost their zeal or their capacity to help you.
- Please do not hesitate to contact our 24/7 hotline with any questions:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We have taken important steps to position ourselves to produce new equipment faster than ever at this time of need. We can build and prepare new equipment very quickly for your ever-evolving needs, as we have experienced no interruptions to normal operations at this time.
- We have technicians available for site visits. However, the safety and wellbeing of our customers and employees are the highest priority. The local COVID-19 situation or governmental mandates may hinder our ability to visit you on site. We ask that you call us as soon as you feel a need for a site visit is imminent so we can evaluate the situation and plan accordingly.
One thing is for sure, we have never been more committed to ensuring your business is able to thrive under such circumstances.
The good news? Yes, it does exist.
A recent update from engineer, physician, and entrepreneur, Peter Diamandis, identifies multiple instances of positive news, demonstrating light at the end of the tunnel:
It’s a quick, uplifting read!
Please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We are available now more than ever, and we’d like to hear from you.
ALPS is taking all the necessary actions to ensure the safety not only of our employees, but also of our suppliers, partners, and customers and is adopting additional safety precautions beyond the governmental mandates.
Until then, please stay healthy, stay safe, and keep going! We must not be deterred.