Empty Plastic Container Testing Equipment
ALPS leak testing – container examples
Split seams, weak seals, and other plastic packaging issues don’t just result in leaks. They can lead to contamination that affects product integrity and can affect your brand.
Empty plastic packaging inspection equipment detects defects along the bottom, sidewalls, and neck of plastic containers. Available as separate tabletop units or integrated into your production line, ALPS inspection systems perform leak and integrity tests without interruption to your production line.
Test from a dozen to a hundred bottles-per-minute and keep your manufacturing processes running smooth and efficient while ensuring packaging quality.
Container Inspectors for Plastic Packages
- Bottle testers for blow molded HDPE (polyolefin)
- Machines for PET bottle inspection
- Leak testers for injection-molded containers and assemblies
- Leak and function testers for dispensing closures.
Fast and Reliable Package Integrity Testing Machines for Empty Containers
Empty plastic container testing systems from ALPS include linear in-line testing systems that include single or multi-testing stations for bottles of various sizes. Choose the one that fits your production needs.
- Pressure decay leak testing method
- Incorporates continuous motion to inspect up to 500 containers per minute
- Can be installed onto your existing tabletop conveyor system
- Features a multi-channel PLC and touch color screen interface
- Designed for general purpose empty plastic package testing
- High-speed integrated leak testing accommodates containers of various sizes up to 5 gallons
- Maximum testing speeds up to 30 containers per minute for large plastic bottles; up to 100 containers per minute for single-serve containers; up to 200 containers per minute for small pharmaceutical bottles
Complete a Request for Quote confirming your specifications and requirements and one of our product specialists will contact you.